Taco Steam to Water and Taco Water to Water complete heat exchangers. 2 and 4 pass units, 4″ nominal thru 30″ nominal come ASME Certified Standard from factory.
Taco heat exchangers can be ordered with CRN registration (optional) and provide efficient heat transfer in many applications ranging from HVAC to Industrial installations. Taco Shell & Tube heat exchangers provide a high degree of flexibility in materials to meet various designs for high-pressure applications in oil refineries and other large chemical processes.
Standard Copper (tubes), carbon steel (shell, tube sheet, baffles) Optional Brass (tubes, tube sheets, baffles), bronze (heads), stainless steel (tubes, tube sheets, heads, shells, baffles), 90/10 Cu-Ni (tubes)
• Carbon steel shell, tubesheet and baffles
• Heavy-duty U-shaped copper tubes
• 2 and 4-pass construction
• Constructed in accordance with ASME Boiler Code Section viii, Division 1
• 4” to 30” (102 mm to 762 mm) diameter in varying lengths[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]