Applications: To heat or cool water or lube oil; condense steam. Use for auxiliary machinery, turbines, engines, compressors and lasers. Excellent choice for pilot plants.
- Compact design with shell diameters 2” to 8”, standard tube lengths 8” to 72” with custom tube lengths to 144”.
- Available in 1, 2 & 4 tube side pass configurations.
- Shellside Design 300 PSI – 300 Deg. F / Tubeside Design 150 PSI – 300 Deg. F
- Straight Tube / Fixed Tubesheet
- Less costly than removable bundle exchangers
- Materials: Brass shell, Copper tubes, Cast Iron Bonnets, zinc anodes.