Standard Armstrong Steam to Water (WS) and Armstrong Water to Water (W) complete heat exchangers. 2 and 4 pass units, 4″ nominal thru 12″ nominal come CRN stamped Certified Standard from factory.
The Armstrong Shell & Tube heat exchangers provide dependable, efficient heat transfer in many applications ranging from HVAC to Industrial installations. Armstrong Shell & Tube heat exchangers are designed for higher-pressure applications in oil refineries and other large chemical processes.
Standard Copper (tubes), carbon steel (shell, tube sheet, baffles) Optional Brass (tubes, tube sheets, baffles), bronze (heads), stainless steel (tubes, tube sheets, heads, shells, baffles), 90/10 Cu-Ni (tubes)
• Carbon steel shell, tubesheet and baffles
• Heavy-duty U-shaped copper tubes
• 2 and 4-pass construction
• Constructed in accordance with asme Boiler Code Section viii, Division 1
• 4” to 30” (102 mm to 762 mm) diameter in varying lengths
• ws – water in tubes, steam in shell
• wr – steam in tubes, fluid in shell
• w – fluid in tubes and shell
• – CRN Stamped From Factory